Do you know how irritating is this if your ring doorbell wont connect to wifi? Have you ever suffered from this problem? But now don’t worry because we are here to help you out with the problem. We will let you know some very easy quick and best solutions to fix solution.
Whenever you feel stuck in Tech issues or your Ring Doorbell won’t connect to Wi-Fi? We will always be there to help you out with these issues. Whenever you are going to connect your doorbell to your Wi-Fi
Make sure to keep these simple and the best points in your mind, which will make your life so easy and smooth.
1. Check Your Internet Connectivity or Wi-Fi Connection
Try connecting your Wi-Fi network with another device, like your phone or tablet. If that device connects without issue, then you can terminate your Wi-Fi being down as a possible cause of your Ring connectivity problem.
There are many factors while you try to connect with your Wi-Fi or internet
- Check if your Wi-Fi Password is entered Correctly
- Check if there are some special characters in your Wi-Fi Password
- Make sure you don’t have a poor Wi-Fi Signal!
2. Check Your Router is Located on Correct Position
- If your internet is working but you are still not able to connect your Ring doorbell with your Wi-Fi then make your that your router is located in the correct position
- If it’s behind a couch or shelf or inside a closet, transfer it to an open space, which is basically closer to your Ring doorbell.
- If your router is very far from your Ring doorbell, the signal may become weak for your device to connect to Wi-Fi. Try bringing it closer to your device to make it strong and check if it connects.
- If this idea works and you want to keep your Ring doorbell where it is placed before, then you need to buy a Wi-Fi extender like Wifi Range Extender, to connect to Wi-Fi. (You can buy this extender online For just $ 1.83 + Tax).
3. Make Sure Your Ring Doorbell is Compatible With Your Wi-Fi Connection
If you are using double band router and now want to use the 5GHz connection, firstly confirm that you have 5GHz Compatible Ring Doorbell device and if your both network and device are compatible but your Ring Doorbell Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi, try to choose or to switch the connection to 5GHs Network. In Ring App you can change your Wi-Fi network setting by Following these Simple and Easy Steps..
- Click on the three lines on the top Left.
- Click on Devices.
- Select the Doorbell that you want to reconnect with your Wi-Fi connection
- Click on Device Health
- Click on Change Wi-Fi Network or Reconnect to your Wi-Fi
4. Check Your Ring Doorbell’s Battery or Power
- Your power supply might be the problem if your gadget still has trouble connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Check the battery life of any wireless Ring devices you may have.
- You will need to recharge the battery if it is low in order for your Ring doorbell to connect to Wi-Fi. (It can take your battery 6–8 hours to fully charge.)
- Check your electricity if you have a wired Ring device. A brief outage can make it impossible for your Ring doorbell to connect to Wi-Fi.
5. Reboot Your Router and Modem
Try rebooting your router and modem (occasionally they are two independent devices, although they are typically merged into one) if your Ring doorbell still won’t connect to Wi-Fi. See how
- Ensure that your cables are safely plugged in and that the router is linked to the modem.
- By clicking the Power button or removing each device’s power supply, turn off the modem and router (some devices may not have a dedicated Power button).
- To restart the modem and the router, wait 30 seconds, then push the Power button or reconnect the power source.
- By joining another device to your Wi-Fi network, you can verify that your internet is working again.
6. Check Which Wi-Fi Channel Your Ring Doorbell is Connected to? Ring Doorbell Access Channels 12 and 13
- In order to make your Wi-Fi network easier to use and prevent interference from other Wi-Fi signals, your router broadcasts your network on one of 13 channels.
- For effective operation, other devices should connect to various channels, especially if you have a lot of smart home accessories, like your Ring Doorbell that uses HomeKit or a similar automation platform.
- Channels 12 or 13 are not supported by Ring Doorbells. They can nevertheless connect to all the other channels that are available.
- This could be the reason your network did not appear in the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- If you are currently utilizing one of the aforementioned channels, consult your router’s user manual to change channels.
- Some Wi-Fi routers have automatic channel switching to receive
7. Reboot Your Ring Doorbell
- Still, having issues? Ring Doorbell Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi? Try pressing and releasing the restart button on your Ring doorbell for 20 seconds to reset the device. Before doing this, make sure to download any videos you want to save.
- For instructions, consult your device’s user guide or the website of the manufacturer. After you’ve reset your device, try configuring it once more.
Best Options to Purchase Ring Doorbell
1. Ring Video Doorbell 4
- Overall best in all features
- Available with both batteries and wire
- Pre roll feature is also available
- Available On Amazon
2. Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen)
- Available with both batteries and wire
- Budget Friendly
- Hd video vision
- Available on Amazon
3. Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2
- Available in the Wired option only
- Pro installation method
- Most recommended by users
- Head toe Full HD Video
- Available 3D Detection feature
- Give Alexa Greetings
- Pro Max technology
- Available on Amazon
4. Ring Video Doorbell ELITE
- Gives wonderful output results
- Best features
- Top quality
- High HD video and 3D Detection
- Gives Excellent Resolutions
- Available on Amazon
- Ring doorbells are a technological gift that is quite beneficial for your home. However, the increased emphasis on security and safety prompts the development of gadgets like the Ring Video Doorbell 4, Ring Doorbell Pro, and other items.
- It’s always a good idea to choose a security doorbell with video capabilities so you can view the visitors with a single swipe on your smartphone. However, there are frequently a number of problems with the Wi-Fi connection. You can easily resolve the Ring gadget not connecting to your Wi-Fi issue now that you have the article’s advice!
- When trying to connect to a Ring Doorbell that you have just installed, it is annoying if Ring Doorbell won’t connect to Wi-Fi. You can once more save video from your Ring Doorbell if you connect it to Wi-Fi. Ring Support should be contacted if the problem continues. Additionally, why not consider purchasing a Ring Chime if you’re seeking for methods to enhance your overall Ring Doorbell experience.
Which Ring Doorbell is Best to Buy?
There are several Doorbell options available it is hard to know which one is best for your needs. But the video Doorbell is one of the best options as it is very easy to install and it tends to be less expensive and works superbly!
Where Can I Buy a Ring Doorbell?
You can buy it easily online or from some local vendors. If you want to purchase the latest Ring doorbell be sure to visit online and search for some basic information about it. Ring Doorbell Is also available on Amazon and many other Online platforms
How Much Ring Doorbell Does Cost?
There are various formats of the Ring Doorbell available. Prices differ depending on each. The original item, the Video Doorbell, costs $99 to purchase. The cost of the Video Doorbell 2 is $199. The most recent model, the Door View Cam, is available for $199, or you can purchase the Video Doorbell Pro for $249.
How Much Does a Ring Doorbell Installation Cost?
You don’t have to engage a local expert to assist you in installing the Ring Doorbell, although you can. This is due to Ring being a DIY solution. Because there is no hardwiring necessary, you do not need to be concerned about costly electrical cables. Furthermore, most residences can have it installed quickly and easily.
Is There Monthly Fee or Cost For Ring Doorbell?
For the Ring to function, you do not need to buy a monthly service subscription. However, you may do this with Ring Video Recording. The Basic subscription is $3 monthly or $30 annually for per device. Alternately, you can go for Protect, which costs $10 per month or $100 per year for all of your Ring cameras. This enables you to both download and store streaming video on your local computer for up to 60 days.
Ring Doorbell: Waterproof or Not?
It is made to be very durable. It is not waterproof, but it is made to withstand rain. It follows that you shouldn’t immerse it in water.
Do Ring Doorbells Work Wirelessly?
The Ring Doorbell may be wirelessly controlled. It runs off an internal battery. If you prefer a hardwired alternative, you may also link it to your doorbell’s current wiring.
Does The Ring Doorbell Use Batteries?
Each Ring Doorbell model is offered as a hardwired or battery-operated option. Due to the in-built, long-lasting batteries, you have the option of not having a hardwired Ring.